Hello everyone and welcome! Today it is my pleasure to introduce you to T.L. James as she talks about her book, The MPire: Death Cometh, the second book in her MPrire series. T.L. Welcome. I'm glad you were able to visit with us today. Allow me to ask you a few questions about your book.
1. Can you give a brief description of your book? - The MPire: Death Cometh divulges life-shattering secrets fated to move Heaven and Earth. Transforming him and requiring him to take his rightful place as Death the fourth horsemen. The battle lines have been drawn and the most consecrated ritual will allow only one to be Death. Who will survive?
2. What do you like most in your writing? – I create all my books using MS Excel. It helped me keep my timelines, characters and events organized.
3. What do you feel sets this book apart from others in the same genre? – My book is not set in one particular genre. It’s a family saga mixed with romance, erotica and science fiction. There is a bit of genre for everyone.
4. You know the scenario – you’re stuck on an island. What book would you bring with you and why? - I would read Dante's Inferno. I need to know what level of Hell I’m in.
5. If you could go back and change one day, what would it be? – At this point, there are no days that I would want to change.
6. Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago? In what way/s?
7. What is the most important lesson you have learned from life so far? – Be true and honest with yourself. Follow your gut and if it doesn’t feel right, its okay to say stop or no thank you.
6. Is there anything you regret doing/not doing? – I have few regrets but most of them I have turned them into lesson learned that I can share with other authors.
7. What is your favorite past-time? – Dancing. My latest vice has been Dance Central on XBOX 360.
8. Is there anything else you would like to share with us? - I would love to have dinner with the director Tim Burton. I think he would have a great vision for my novels.
T.L. Thanks again for being here. I wish you luck with your writing career!