Pages

Random Act

If you're an author and somebody tries to tell you you're not, don't listen to them. I had something like that happen to me. I am an author and hopefully one day this will be my career. Let me tell you something that happened to me.

The other day I was out shopping. Some random person came up to me asking if I was Sheila Hendrix. I cautiously told her I was and why. She told me that a friend of hers had told her about me. She told her I was an author and that I write YA paranormal books.

The lady wanted to hear more about The Betrayal, book one on in The Dark Circle series. I told her and she wanted to buy the book. She got so excited! I told her the book wasn't going to be out until hopefully Oct/Nov. She asked if I could put her name on a list so she can get one. Of course I said Yes!

So now I have started a list where people can preorder my book. I have around 150 people wanting it so far. If you're interested, let me know and I'll put you on the list also. I will have more details on this in the next couple of weeks.

Thank you,
Sheila

2 comments:

Cameo Renae said...

Hi Sheila,
Nice post. Your book sounds exciting, and... Wow! 150 on the list. That's great! I'm definitely interested. :) Congratulations and best of luck to you!
~ Cameo
http://cameorenae.blogspot.com

Sheila Hendrix said...

Hi Cameo! I'll definitely put you on the list.

thanks,
Sheila

Post a Comment